Digiphot DM - 3512 HM Digital Zoom Microscope - Exhibit
A complete solution for a stepless zoom microscope for large format surface observation.
The DIGIPHOT DM - 3512 HM combines traditional optical and electronic video technology, completely solves the disadvantages of the traditional microscope, which easily causes human fatigue during prolonged observation. The DM - 3512 HM is the perfect combination of magnification image, monitor and LED illumination. It is designed for fast and efficient observation of details.
The unique manual focus knob on the top of the camera helps you to produce the sharpest image within the working distance (0mm~232.5mm) when the size of the observation object has changed from small to large. Avoid tedious adjustment work and change the working distance directly through the eye level adjustment ring and extend the original magnification level of the microscope.
The DM - 3512 HM is equipped with the external coaxial light that evenly illuminates the plane and shiny surface and can improve the characteristics of marking, recessing or embossing by highlighting the uneven surface of the object, overcoming the interference caused by reflection and improving the reproducibility of the microscope, as further details show.
- Achieve sharp images at varying working distances by manually adjusting the focus knob.
- Features a built-in 3.5 MP 1080i 60pfs digital camera and HD lens.
- Easy-to-use continuous zoom with a total magnification of 9.5x~120x (based on a 12.5'' monitor).
- Excellent ergonomic design with 360° universal shaft mount that can be moved as desired. It is flexible and easy to use. It is convenient for users as it can be viewed from different angles.
- Work efficiency can be improved and fatigue can be effectively reduced. Integrated solution - one unit can perform multiple functions for low magnification tasks; Equipped with a 12.5-inch monitor, users can adjust the screen tilt angle to look up (max. 90 °) or down (max. 24 °) as needed.
- Simple, easy-to-use image and video capture software is included as standard, so you can start using it straight away.
- Dimensions: 350 x 500 x 415 (WxDxH)
- Net weight: 8050 g